- Gathering, defining and translating business needs into Business Requirements where IT teams can use for effective analysis and IT solution definition
- Manage requirements from initiation to closure by working with business stakeholders and technology delivery teams - End to End
- Plan, communicate and perform acceptance testing including documenting traceability, agreement on entry and exit criteria, test strategy, coverage and test scenarios
- Troubleshoot and drive investigation of issues raised by end user under the L3 line of support
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Engineering/Business/Finance or equivalent
- With more than 8 years' business domain knowledge
- In-dept knowledge in wealth management - client reporting functional area: Asset, Cash, regulatory, tax reporting etc.
- Experience and sound knowledge about SWIFT MT and ISO20022 messages
- Experience in Agile/scrum methodology, including defining a minimal viable product, and exposure to other software development methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills with ability to gather, organize and analyze information with attention to detail & accuracy
- General understanding of system development - Mainframe and Java based applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and results-oriented team player
- Knowledge of agile methods (Scrum/Kanban) and tools (Jira/Confluence)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160