- Active engagement with clients to gather business requirements.
- Active engagement with client to build the product road map and release plan.
- Maintain the product backlog and work with the client to identify requirement priorities and risks.
- Engage with the scrum development team on a regular basis to ensure that the client requirements are well understood by the team.
- Responsible for ensuring that the business feature developed is in-line with client expectation by participating in product showcases.
- Provide subject matter expertise in domains such as real-time payments, ISO 20022 messages, accounting and reconciliations etc.
- Act as primary point of contact for the client and development team to provide any requirement clarification and assist in making rightful decisions.
- Run client workshops to demonstrate product features and do requirement elaboration.
- Perform impact assessment for client requested changes and provide high-level estimate.
- Step-in in for Project Managers as and when needed.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to identify risks and issues on the project.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related discipline, or equivalent
- Min 3 years of experience in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector
- Experience in soliciting functional and non-functional requirements
- Solid understanding of Software Development processes
- Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- Good understanding of technical architecture and IT systems, understanding of cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Must have background in business analysis for frontend applications
- Financial literacy, preferably on financial instruments such as equities, bonds, funds, structured products and derivatives
- Orchestrated backlog refinements before
- Proven track record experience with most of the following tools & technologies: HTML, XML, SQL, Oracle, JIRA, Confluence, Enterprise Architect
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547