- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical - information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application etc.
- Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment.
- Clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed.
- For project where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy.
- Collate and rationalise all stakeholders' requirements and walkthrough these requirements with team
- Actively partnering with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective
- Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence.
- Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run and managing the tester's testing result.
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or any equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analyst role.
- Good to have experience working in banking or financial industry
- Well versed in MS Office: Word, Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communications to explain and collaborate on requirements
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547