- Perform daily and month end checks on data in Risk Data including updates of reconciliation reports.
- Follow-up and resolve reconciliation breaks.
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as risk reporting and engines users as well as front office users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective "bridge" between users and technology.
- Participate in Risk Data Production tools and capabilities improvement enhancement.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or any equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analyst role.
- Good to have experience working in banking or financial industry
- Well versed in MS Office: Word, Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communications to explain and collaborate on requirements
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547