As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
Technology Business Analyst (DevOps/Insurance) | Bank | Contract
- Assures delivery through the entire life cycle of the project of user requirements through to live
- Provides expertise in DevOps pipeline tools like Jenkins and Ansible
- Works within Medium sized and medium complexity Technology projects - these may span across multiple business units and/or geographies
- Leads Agile engineering teams using DevOps practices such as test automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Has expertise in Agile engineering practices (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, LEAN) as well as Disciplined Agile and SAFE framework experience
- Supports the Product Owner to evolve Product roadmap, creation of epics and writing of user stories and managing the product backlog
- Creates analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Helps to define and track metrics and Performance Indicators for the product
- Guides the Agile Team performance and outcome metrics as required
- Provides expertise in at least 1 technical capability/competency, such: as cloud, mobile, digital, security, core banking, micro services, capacity management and architecture platforms
- Provides expertise in process and a low-level understanding of multiple areas, such as: disciplined Agile software delivery, production support processes, continuous DevOps pipelines
- Understands risk exposure to the bank and help senior colleagues manage it
- Contributes to the development of the BA elements of the IT Portfolio and Programme Management practice. Encourages adoption of the practice across the BA community
- Driving measurable continuous improvement into all delivery environments across all disciplines
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Insurance, Business, or a related field.
- Excellent experience in Business Analysis with track record of delivering requirements for Singapore's Medishield Health Insurance domain.
- Insurance Industry experience is an ideal
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of best practice within Business Analysis standards, tooling, and process.
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.