Deliver robust solutions with proper documentation of data and process flows. Collaborate with Stakeholders to deliver automation within the agreed timeframe.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and understand Technology and Operations (T&O) data structures and reporting processes in depth.
- Analyse and synthesize opportunity for automation needs, scope the solutions, and develop plan for automation
- Manage document requirement, design, testing, troubleshooting activities and change management.
- Generate realistic workplans and delivers high quality output
- Collaborate and work with stakeholders within the Finance Technology and Operations (T&O) Team on proposal and delivery of solutions
- Work with internal stakeholders (Control Tower team) to leverage data to co-create data visualisation for decision-support for the various business focus initiatives.
- Degree holder in Accounting & Finance with
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in Financial Planning & Analysis with good grasp of banking operations structure
- Must be able to work with big datasets/relational databases, granular data flows/processes.
- Solid data handling and transformation expertise.
- Must have experience in SQL, Python, VBA
- Must have experience in building dashboards using Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Work independently with minimal supervision
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955