As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Assures delivery through the entire life cycle of the project of user requirements through to live
- Works within Medium sized and medium complexity Technology projects - these may span across multiple business units and/or geographies
- Leads Agile engineering teams using DevOps practices such as test automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Supports the Product Owner to evolve Product roadmap, creation of epics and writing of user stories and managing the product backlog
- Creates analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Helps to define and track metrics and Performance Indicators for the product
- Provides expertise in at least 1 technical capability/competency, such: as cloud, mobile, digital, security, core banking, micro services, capacity management and architecture platforms
- Provides expertise in process and a low-level understanding of multiple areas, such as: disciplined Agile software delivery, production support processes, continuous DevOps pipelines
- Understands risk exposure to the bank and help senior colleagues manage it
- Contributes to the development of the BA elements of the IT Portfolio and Program Management practice.
- Encourages adoption of the practice across the BA community
- Driving measurable continuous improvement into all delivery environments across all disciplines
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Insurance, Business or any related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in Business Analysis with proven track record of delivering requirements for infrastructure / common systems integration and implementation
- Knowledge of DevSecOps, CI:CD or Cloud within Insurance or Financial Services, is good to have
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of best practice within Business Analysis standards, tooling and process.
- Good interpersonal, influencing, persuading and communication skills - applicable through multiple channels (written, spoken, workshops, presentations)
- Has expertise in Agile engineering practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, LEAN) as well as Disciplined Agile and SAFE framework experience.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at email@example.com
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.