Job Description :
- Gather, analyse and formalize user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on the feasibility of implementation and manage the scope of the project.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions and workshop session.
- Prepare project documentation including Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications such as Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues etc.
- Develop technical design specification and translate the technical design into process/program specification.
- Involve in the design review session.
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant stakeholders in the projects
- Manage the stakeholders' expectation.
- Assist with tracking progress and provide updates.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering/information systems
* Minimum 8 years of working experience in business analysis or project delivery
* In-depth knowledge in the payment domain
* Technical skills to support analysis work, eg able to read and understand business logic scripts/code, understand system entity/data model, execute SQL queries for data extraction
Degree in Information Technology or any related discipline
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697