- Executing Business Analysis best practices and Engagement of Stakeholders across Front-to-Back functions.
- Responsible for all analysis of functional requirements arising from the requirements of business stakeholders, business users and technology.
- Managing the requirements and provide design options for the solutions available and guide the team.
- Evaluation of alternative IT solutions and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Provide domain expertise to help define a viable business solution, working with the key business sponsors.
- Extensive experience in feasibility studies and functional analysis of business requirements.
- Ensuring that the services delivered conforms with, and contributes to the development of the business strategy.
- Assess the impacts on the project plans resulting from change requests, adhoc projects, or technology issues.
- Coordinating with various users groups and interface teams and getting them on board as interface services for various financial services.
- Managing stakeholders, risks, issues, quality, and project controls.
- Work closely with the technical implementation team in bridging the gap from translating functional to technical details
- Provide functional Guidance to the Team, working closely with developers/Tech Leads for assisting in resolution of queries
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 7 years relevant business analyst experience with banking IT systems (Payment systems and Core Banking applications
- Good knowledge in Payment area like interaction with Clearing, payment file format ISO20022, SEPA and SWIFT.
- Hands-on experience with such data mapping and testing.
- Hands on experience on payment systems and exposure to Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, Automated clearing house programs and channels.
- Proficient in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional & System Integration testing of banking and financial applications
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374