- Broad exposure to end to end processes and SAP solutions in Direct and Indirect procurement including Accounts payable processes.
- Management of progress and meetings with IT departments required for creating the above products.
- Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Support for execution of development and test work
- Ability to lead, influence, motivate and inspire others in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation and good negotiating skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP MM Modules
- Able to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines, and user expectations, and producing high quality deliverables.
- Very good knowledge of SAP functional modules.
- Good understanding of supply chain processes, warehouse logistics
- Ability to multitask and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Good understanding of agile methodology and E commerce fulfilment
- Good knowledge of healthcare, business processes and process improvement methodologies
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547