- The role holder is responsible for business analysis relating to customer experience across channels.
- Primary interactions will be with two broad groups: 1) Scaled Delivery (b) Cross Functional Teams.
- Adherence to the Digital governance model.
- Degree in information technology or any related discipline.
- At least 5 years BA experience in financial industry or digital.
- good analytical ability and problem-solving skills - excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion. The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations, e.g., risk.
- Experience of managing a team leading requirements activity to support the delivery of digital products and features across regions/markets.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Experience of User Centred Design methodology.
- Leadership experience in Scaled Agile/Agile, process improvement.
- Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, marketplace and customer considerations.
- Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
- Experience of relevant systems e.g., JIRA, Confluence, APIs, AEM
- Ability to lead and influence.
- Good negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109