- Works with customers to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Manages ongoing relationship with customers to drive satisfaction with IT
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
- Engage with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Documenting the projects by preparing functional specification documents and user interface guides for the reference of the end users
- Creating and executing test scenarios and test scripts and making necessary changes in the projects to meet client requirements
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues
Working experience preferably in the business analysis and testing areas.
- Working as a business analysist in technical application development projects
- Basic skills in development/scripting
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts.
- Ability to interpret and collate relevant data
- Ability to work under extensive pressure and deliver efficient results on time
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to communicate independently with more senior co-workers such as senior developers, architects, project managers, especially when obtaining and clarifying information on software changes
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141