Business Analyst (Temenos WealthSuite)
- Participate in Requirements workshops and document Business Requirements. Interact with stakeholders to gather, document and review requirements and process flows
- Analyse Business Processes and capture process flows, document As-Is and To-be processes
- Process flow & Workflow requirements & Analysis
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or similar domain.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within the financial sector.
- Temenos Wealth Suite Front Office Knowledge
- Experience with identifying workflow candidates, defining and documenting the requirements to allow process flow / workflows to be build against.
- Experience in Client orders, Money Markets, FX and securities.
- Ability to collect requirements, undertake analysis and document findings / outcomes
- Ability to create detailed breakdown of requirements that can be used by Dev reps to build products against
- Able to create High level and detailed documentation including Project tasks
- Able to manage own time and articulate break down on status, progress, risks & issues
- Agile experience - Able to create User stories that can be worked off effectively by product team
- Risk experience - good working knowledge of Risk Management & Controls including Assessments and Operational effectiveness.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage communication with business and technology stakeholders.
Swati Kiran License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1878571