- Co-lead the Agile team as product owner to deliver the product road map required to support the business growth and strategy of Regional Investment Product & Advisory department
- Acquire in-depth understanding of business processes to articulate use-cases/user-stories for identified features/capabilities for the platforms
- Work in agile framework and be accountable for delivery of product build road map by ensuring that platform road maps prioritised against business are published regularly
- Engagement with key stakeholders periodically to refine business requirements and work towards maximising the product value based on the feedback
- Collaborate with squad members to deliver wireframes, user journeys, and product backlog, and other artefacts as needed to support technical design and development
- Responsible for modification and enhancements of existing products to address emerging business/market, user or regulatory needs
- Market research on assigned industries/sectors and identifying key players in the sectors
- Perform other project administrative tasks such as handling of presentation decks for senior management, organise inception workshops, management meetings (PSC) etc
- Identify and coordinate with various key stakeholders to prepare UAT Test cases and review of test results based on targeted deliverables. Liaise with vendors or other departments to ensure testing is complete and results are documented and filed.
- Develop test scenarios and perform system testing based on test plans.
- Reporting to: Chief Product Owner, Product Development
- Degree in Information Technology or any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience as business analyst, consultant, project manager, or product owner preferably with Wealth Management systems and/or Digital Banking Systems
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a banking environment, preferably private banking/wealth management.
- Able to work independently and is proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Resourceful and possess good analytical skills
- Self-starter with a team player mentality and able to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Good communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills to ensure the product roadmap and features are well presented and buy-in obtained from stakeholders
- Experience in using JIRA and Confluence. Familiarity with AGILE methodologies will be good to have
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374