We are looking for a Business Consultant to join our organization, Right Management under ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win.
The Business Consultant will be reporting to the Senior Operations Director, to build business by identifying and pursuing prospects and generating market awareness of the Company’s brand in the market and region. The role will be acting as the single point of contact for a small number of high priority and high potential accounts leading the sales effort, determining the sales strategy, and coordinating the necessary resources to execute against the strategy.
· Establishes contract network in market to drive new and expanding accounts through networking, canvassing market and more
· Develop, execute strategic account sales plans with the goal of driving sustainable and profitable business growth
· Build value-added network and identify opportunities to expand Right’s branded solutions
· Identifies and builds formal and informal networks within the organization to enhance one’s own area and the organization as a whole
· Achieve sales quota for the strategic accounts with increasing customer satisfaction
· Takes intelligent risks to achieve a business advantage and stay competitive in the marketplace
· Some experience in Business to Business sales, consultative sales and/or solutions
· Continue to develop business knowledge to effectively present and sell Right’s branded, integrated solutions using appropriate style and communication skills
· Recognizes problems and responds with a sense of urgency, with good judgement
· Possess working knowledge in language, math and reasoning skills
· Proficient ability to use MS Office Suite, the Internet, live meetings and training
What Makes This a Great Opportunity?
Right Management is the leading consultancy firm in the human age. The size, stability and financial success of ManpowerGroup, the parent company, nurtures continued growth and stability to partner with clients around the world.
Because client satisfaction is paramount, we consistently measure their impact,, the quality of their thinking, and service efficacy. Right is proud to achieved a client satisfaction level of 91% globally, and 98% of clients would recommend Right Management to others.
Interested applicants, please apply or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against people on the grounds of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, cultural background, gender, age, disability, caste, marital status, union membership, political affiliation, pregnancy, health, sexual orientation and gender identity. Manpower will not discriminate in advertising, when selecting, offering training or providing benefits or services. Every vacancy will be open equally to those who have the required skills and qualifications.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.