Detailed Job Description
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of Business Intelligence & Analytical reports
- Working with cross-functional teams, participate to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs
- Design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data store(s)/ data warehouse(s) / data mart(s)
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards
Detailed Job Qualification / Requirement
* Minimum of 4-5 years' experience with the standard data science stack -- Python, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, scipy, matplotlib, NLTK, etc.).
* Familiarity with (some of) Keras, Tensorflow, Theano, R, C/C++, Java, Hadoop, or Spark a plus.
* Master's or equivalent degree in Science, Applied Math, Computer Science, or Engineering. Proven ability to apply analysis techniques (machine learning, applied math, statistics) in developing predictive and descriptive software models.
Exceptional candidates with a Bachelor's degree specializing in data science will also be considered.
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697