Client is a Giant Petrochemical, US MNC.
This is a 1 year contract, renewable.
Package comes with 1 month Completion Bonus.
Primary skill set:
* Minimum of 4-5 years' experience with the standard data science stack -- Python, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn,
scipy, matplotlib, NLTK, etc.).
* Familiarity with (some of) Keras, Tensorflow, Theano, R, C/C++, Java, Hadoop, or Spark a plus.
* Experience in relevant area of scientific disciplines (e.g., machine learning, numerical methods, signal processing,
statistics, mathematics, and optimization) a plus
* Ability to function in Linux operating system and development environment.
* Master's or equivalent degree in Science, Applied Math, Computer Science, or Engineering. Proven ability to apply analysis techniques (machine learning, applied math, statistics) in developing predictive and descriptive software models. Exceptional candidates with a Bachelor's degree specializing in data science will also be considered.
Please send resume to me at email@example.com / call me at +65 6232 5246 for further clarifications.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824