- Business development hunting role to look for upcoming projects information from assigned target groups.
- Build channel relationship and prospect aggressively in business engagement with potential clients through various platforms such as cold calling, business networking etc in the professional service industry.
- To create and structure effective pricing strategy for total business solutions at price competitive rate.
- To conduct and deliver effective proposal presentation to Request for Proposal (RFP) responses that identify potential client's business needs.
- To maintain and update accurate records in Salesforce System of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial clients' engagement to closed sales.
- Identify and closed deals by executing the Sales Plans to meet business goals for expansion of clientele base and sales quotas.
- Strong analytical skills to diagnose clients' business issues and deploy different consultative strategies to offer best solution through cross-selling of services.
- Build strong client rapport relationship through close contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high level of client satisfaction.
- Value-add client service by participating and contribute to the development of educational programs offer to clients and internal support staff.
- Diploma/ Degree in any field
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen with a customer-centric personality and has proven track record in achieving sales target
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547