- Carry out customer needs analysis and then propose custom solutions of Video Projection and Conference solutions or services which persuade the customers that the product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and suitability.
- Achieving the assigned sales targets.
- Develop long-term relationships with the stakeholders through managing and interpreting their requirements whilst evaluating satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Prepare customer quotations and administer customer accounts.
- Prepare reports and keep documentation updated as required.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions which ultimately meet both the customer's and company's expectations.
- Provide product education and transitional post-sales support. Help close deals handled by other members of the sales team across all segments by leading sales discussions of Video Projection and Conference solutions or services.
- Liaise and negotiate with pre-sales team for quotations when part of the solution requires subleasing to 3rd parties.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade fairs, conferences and other marketing events.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring customer problems are followed up in a timely manner and promote Canon's Professional Video solutions or services.
- Develop technical and sales skills to adapt to the services and products marketed according to company strategy.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfil the job function or as assigned.
- Degree with 3 years' experience in the related field
- Able to multi-task and possess problem-solving skills
- Good writing, interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and ability to listen and understand client needs
- Good team leadership, analytical and strategic skills
Interested applicants please share your updated resume to email@example.com or click on "Apply Now" button / WhatsApp to 9233 3469
Chin Chu Long Carsten (R21103935)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Chin Chu Long (Carsten) License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103935