You will be responsible for selling the organization's background screening solutions including multinationals and large regional conglomerates across a wide range of industries in the APAC region. This is a regional business development role that will require you to be familiar with selling across different cultures and geographies.
You will realise your sales targets through managing a defined territory, proactively identifying leads through networking events, social media eg Linked-in and other platforms, and converting provided leads into opportunities.
- Identify prospects and define a contact program
- Arrange prospect meetings and take ownership of the sales cycle
- Attend networking events such as conferences and exhibitions (in Singapore and abroad) to promote the organization and generate new business
- Create business plans within the company framework to achieve your sales targets
- Contribute to sales meetings to ensure that agreed actions are completed on time
- Act as lead contact for assigned Requests for Proposals (RFPs) / Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Ensure that pricing for all opportunities is appropriate
- Work with our Customer Onboarding team to ensure that new business contracts are implemented seamlessly
- Achieve targets as set out in the sales quota plan by actively seeking opportunities to increase revenue growth
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Sales.
- Prior experience in B2B sales will be advantageous.
- Highly organized in managing multiple tasks and able to prioritize important and/ or urgent matters
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080