Business Development Executive (PGM, Metals)
- Specializing in Circular Economy for Electronic Waste Recycling.
- Ranked Top 10 in Singapore's Fastest Growing Companies 2020.
- Leading processor of end-of-life scrap catalytic converters, focusing on Platinum Group Metals (PGM) in Asia.
- Utilising handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) technology to analyse Platinum Group Metals in catalytic converters as a preliminary gauge for procurement.
- Mastering methods of precise calculations for PGM / precious metals in order to provide accurate proposals to customers.
- Achieving KPIs for revenue and profits within stipulated timeline.
- Attending trade events, industry conferences and networking activities to expand professional network, stay updated on market trends, regulations and to promote our services.
- Building and maintaining long-term customer relationships to generate leads and secure new business deals.
- Communicate in Chinese with laboratory chemists in China and translate the analytical results into English for clients in SEA.
- Assisting with ad-hoc responsibilities which are crucial to the company.
- Diploma & above.
- Possess Class 3 driving license.
- Knowledge of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
- 1 year of experience in recycling or related industries, or passionate for the circular economy and willingness to learn through on-the-job training.
- Written and verbal proficiency in English and Mandarin (Min good grade in Chinese for GCE-O level or equivalent) to effectively communicate with counterparts at the Singapore HQ and analysts at the lab in China.
- Office is located at Western of Singapore (Penjuru Tech Hub, Jurong Aera).
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765