- Handle Business Unit's Strategic initiative to grow company's Electric Actuator business in Asia Pacific
- Drive Electric actuator technical & sales competency in direct & distribution sales teams in the region
- Drive the sales team to develop and utilize tools and processes that enable a fast and effective response to project enquiries
- Develop and execute business plan to grow market share for Electric Actuators via retrofit and project sales with both new and existing customers.
- Grow market share for Electric Actuators in key industries including but not limited to Oil & Gas, Power generation and pipelines.
- Provide technical support to internal sales teams as well as customers by reviewing applications and specifying appropriate actuators
- Develop insights and provide feedback on the Asia Pacific market for Electric actuators to regional and global management including but not limited to competitors, pricing, product gaps etc.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Diploma/Degree with minimum 10 years of sales experience in Valves, Valve Actuation or instrumentation and control systems are used.
- Ability to analyse complex situations and ability to define and clearly articulate a plan of action.
- A background in solution-based selling (not price negotiation only) is required
- Build customer relationships and influence decisions
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547