- Work the one of the leading steel stockists in Singapore
- Good Employee benefits and Transparent career progression
- Job stability for long-term career growth
- Promote brand awareness, identify prospective clients, and expand the client base.
- Register for end-user vendor lists and attain required Aerospace certifications
- Assist in aerospace material procurement and planning.
- Establish project orders locally and internationally, collaborating with the sales team to boost revenue.
- Lead business development in selected markets and regions, contributing to the global network.
- Collaborate with partners and the sales team to identify opportunities and meet financial targets.
- Execute plans and strategies as directed by the General Manager.
- Collaborate with internal functions and engage inactive customers to maximize financial goals.
- Degree or Diploma with a minimum of 5 years' experience in business development or sales in a relevant sector.
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical, and planning skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Ability to work independently to achieve set KPIs.
- Knowledge business and strategic planning acumen.
If you are interested in this opportunity, submit your application now to find out more about this position. please forward a copy of your latest CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following details in your resume:
- Expected salary
- Notice period
We regret that shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765