As Business Development Manager Synthetics, you will be responsible for growing the organization's Synthetics Business within the Asia-Pacific region.
- Translating the overall long-term synthetic segment strategies into an annual regional sales plan.
- Ensuring execution of the annual sales plan in terms of volume and margin and set-up commercial partnerships that will accelerate growth.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and updates and following up on specific technical support and organizing / commercializing services offering.
- Build in depth product and application knowledge and continuously monitor the target market, the evolution of customer priorities and competitor activities.
- Degree in Engineering/Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in business development within a B2B environment.
- Prior experience in Synthetic Ropes within the Oil & Gas/Maritime/Crane/Industrial industries will be highly advantageous.
- Background in international business management, international customer-supplier relationship, general business law and contracts as well as international trade practices and regulations.
- A highly collaborative, enthusiastic manager with a proven track record of working in matrix organizations.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080