The role of Business Development Representative will be to open doors, explore markets and pursue opportunities.
You will form strategic partnerships with potential clients, gaining a deep understanding of their needs and providing tailored solutions.
The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated individual who can add value and make a significant contribution to the company's aggressive growth objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate would be customer-focused, enthusiastic, and results-oriented.
- At least 7-9 years' experience as a Sales professional
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the business development tools and processes
- Experience in sales strategy implementation
- Ability to manage large account projects
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
What you'll get in return
- Up to $120k Base Salary
- Lead a growth initiative for a global education company
- Career progression opportunities
Interested candidates are encouraged to send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 6232 8809 for a confidential discussion.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454