- Make accurate decisions, recommendations and successful establishment of new businesses
- To proactively identify and develop win-win sales relationship with new and potential customers
- To provide customers specific advice/information to management to facilitate business performance review, evaluation and budgeting
- Develop new business for the company through approaching new business customers
- Undertake sales presentations to customers and business communities to present to the company and its products and services.
- Undertake cross selling and up selling within existing customer base to further develop account potential.
- Singapore citizen
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree
- 3-8 years of logistics sales experience
- Proven prospecting skills that delivers new business
- Financial management and problem analysis skills
- Enthusiastic approach - high energy individual
- Excellent communicator with the ability to articulate client's value proposition
- Sense of urgency mentality
- Strong knowledge base of the industry and marketplace
- Strong customer service skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454