- Make accurate decisions, recommendations and successful establishment of new businesses
- To proactively identify and develop win-win sales relationship with new and potential customers
- To provide customers specific advice/information to management to facilitate business performance review, evaluation and budgeting
- To provide support to devise, fine tune and implement overall sales and marketing strategy and directives
- Develop new business for the company through approaching new business customers
- Develop a new business prospect listing to ensure that future new business development is planned in advance.
- Responsible for the management and handling of the RFQ response documents coming to the company
- Represent the company and its policies to the clients
- Undertake sales presentations to customers and business communities to present to the company and its products and services.
- Undertake cross selling and up selling within existing customer base to further develop account potential through airfreight, sea freight, road freight, value added products and contract logistics.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of contract logistics sales experience
- Proven prospecting skills that delivers new business
- Financial management and problem analysis skills
- Enthusiastic approach - high energy individual
- Excellent communicator with the ability to articulate client's value proposition
- Sense of urgency mentality
- Strong knowledge base of the industry and marketplace
- Strong customer service skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454