Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions. They are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join them on an exciting career journey.
- Own strategic planning analysis, providing actionable insights for investment decisions.
- Develop sizing models to facilitate portfolio planning and effort prioritization.
- Partner with key R&D functions and senior leaders to guide decision-making.
- Identify market trends and compelling growth opportunities for the company in new markets/technologies, including evaluation of alternative business models.
Experience and Education
- Relevant educational qualifications and experience in the Semiconductor industry.
- Prior experience in analyzing new markets and opportunities from a business perspective.
- Familiarity with business valuation methods and other types of analytical/risk modelling.
- Broad understanding of Applied Materials' products, markets and business processes is an advantage.
*Please note that this is a renewable contract position.
If you're interested, please send in your application with your detailed and updated resume to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573