You will be part of the Centre of Excellence team to support Credit Card related matters. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Execute plans to drive credit card signups, to key customer segments through internal and external channels.
- Regular market scanning aimed at uncovering new opportunities for digital acquisition.
- Acquisition campaign execution across multiple digital platforms.
- Answer enquiries from internal departments regarding program offers/mechanics.
- Handle payment invoices for partners.
- Support product managers in contract lodgment.
- Prepare monthly/adhoc reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Handle queries on credit card-related matters.
- Diploma/Degree in Banking & Finance, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in operational support in a banking industry.
- Candidate who has prior experience in support role for banking product is a plus.
- Good communication skill, positive attitude, pro-active and a team player
- Able to multitask, work under pressure and detailed oriented.
- Possesses good knowledge and experience in using MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160