Business Operation Analyst (MNC | Consumer Products | Contract)
Working with the Project Manager, the incumbent will provide project management support for growth activities by analyzing market and financial data, coordinating cross-functional teams, and managing project deliverable timelines.
- Support cross functional team on progress on innovation projects to ensure products are launched in time for market.
- Support implementation of organizational transformation projects that may be assigned from time to time
Support Business Reviews
- Support/consolidate key activities and financial figures across both businesses
- Translate strategic rationale and goals into coherent messages, supported by sound analyses of commercial insights as well as market/financial data
- Possess similar operational experience in developing markets, preferably in a pharmaceutical/ FMCG industry.
- Ability to deal with and adapt to the rapidly changing consumer and organisational needs.
- Prior experience in end to end project management is advantageous.
- Good understanding of financial data.
- Previous market & business analytics/ digital experience in multinational/ consultancy/commercial companies is advantageous (Pharma/ FMCG)
- Able to translate complex ideas into clear frameworks and present them visually
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build and leverage cooperative relationships, with peers and with management
- Well versed in MS Excel, Power Point and other MS Office tools
- Possess initiative.
- Candidates with no experience but have strong interest in consumer products can be considered.
- Preferably with Bachelor's degree in business or related fields.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259