Business OPERATION Analyst (*Chinese LANGUAGE PROFICIENT / 1 Yr CONTRACT)
We are recruiting for our global biopharmaceutical client.
China is a key strategic market and one of the key drivers of Growth for our client's business in their long-term plan. Our client is looking for a Business Operation Analyst to join their new and dynamic team with an interesting portfolio of a traditional pharmacy business alongside the China Cross-Border E-Commerce unit. The organization started in 2019 and has ambitions to be one of the largest Consumer Healthcare Business in the country by 2030.
The incumbent is to support the execution of growth activities such as business reviews, innovation projects and organizational transformation by analysing market and financial data, coordinating cross-functional teams, and managing project deliverable timelines. This role works closely with the Strategic Growth Project Manager. As this role requires liaising with local Chinese counterparts and consumers to drive business growth in the Chinese market, the incumbent needs to be able to speak, read and write in Chinese.
Project Management Of Key Projects
- Support cross functional team on progress on innovation projects to ensure products are launched in time for market.
- Support the rollout of organizational transformation projects that may be assigned from time to time
Preparation For Business Reviews
- Support/consolidate key activities and figures across businesses units in Singapore and China
- Translate strategic rationale and goals into coherent messages; prepare sound analysis of commercial insights and market/financial data which are written in Chinese and English to support rationale
- Possess similar operational experience in developing markets, preferably in a pharmaceutical/ FMCG industry.
- Experience in dealing with the ambiguity of a developing and emerging market with rapidly changing consumer and organisational needs.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in Chinese (Min B4 for Chinese GCE O Level or equivalent) to liaise with the Chinese-speaking clients and consumers
- Previous market & business analytics/ digital experience in multinational/ consultancy/commercial companies is advantageous (Pharma/ FMCG)
- Able to handle the end-to-end management of projects with great autonomy
- Able to translate complex ideas into clear frameworks and present them visually
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build and leverage cooperative relationships, with peers and with management
- Proficient in MS Excel, Power Point and other MS Office tools
- Possess initiative and action for results.
- Good understanding of financial sheets.
- Preferably with Bachelor's degree in business or related fields.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259