Business Operations Analyst
Our Client is a US MNC and a pioneering leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking experienced and motivated professionals to join the Information Technology group in Singapore.
- Responsible for providing IT financial value-adding services to the Japan IT team.
- Manage and support the project and financial management administrative workload by owning administrative duties for the Project Managers and Business Management team.
- Provide PO management services from planning, creation, tracking to closing.
- Manage accruals, JVs and intercompany chargeback.
- Support the creation, ongoing support, and closure of IT projects in associated financial system.
- BSc Degree with relevant experience in Finance, Accounting, Math, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with IT functional areas in achieving financial transaction compliance.
- Possess high motivation and strong client focus.
- Able to speak fluent English and Japanese at a professional level as successful candidate will be handling the Japan region and is required to communicate with Japanese clients.
- Experience with SAP order entry.
- Basic Financial Knowledge is essential.
- Good communication skills (Both in written and verbal communications).
- Good general PC (Personal computer) skills and familiar with MS Projects, Excel and other application suites.
- Regional / global experience is an advantage.
Job Type: 1-year renewable contract
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at email@example.com and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573