- Act as a contact point to introduce information system and IT support directions and plans for sales in the sales area and overall customer experience.
- Plan digitalization for sales business innovation, and perform communication, collaboration, and window roles with business.
- Review the implementation plan necessary for investment/outsourcing operation and collaborate with the finance and legal departments necessary for the contract
- Identify and investigate the computerization needs of sales departments, define requirements and define work innovation tasks
- Perform work as a contract point of contact between outsourcing partners
- Cooperate with project managers, application owners and department managers within IT unit and across other production units to ensure full financial picture is understood and managed
- Prepare reports summarizing and forecasting business activities, and provides accurate financial analysis on the departmental project portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales IT Field
- Experience in IT Planning work in Production and customer experience fields would be a plus
- Experience in IT procurement and contract work would be a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915