- The Business Relations Manager will support acquisition of new businesses and manage city relationships to achieve the long-term business goals of the organization.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop proposals and tender responses to win long-term contracts on favourable terms and to service the strategic business partners professionally to build trust and grow portfolios.
- Supporting the Managing Director to acquire new media opportunities to grow and entrench the company's market leader position strategically.
- Writing winning proposals with compelling arguments, meaningful insights and measurable action plans
- Assisting in participating tenders, answers Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Ensuring the proposed advertising programs comply with regulatory guidelines whilst meeting market demands.
- Responsible for managing government advertising concessions which includes day-to-day activities such as:
- facilitating campaign approvals.
- applying for BCA licensing.
- making prompt communications to key stakeholders.
- making accurate and timely monthly sales reports.
- conducting site checks as necessary to ensure fulfilment of contractual obligations.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to meet contractual obligations including but not limited to:
- deliver quality design and safe implementation of media assets.
- ensure safe maintenance operations and consistent service standards.
- attend monthly meetings with government partners and preparation of meeting minutes.
- accurate and timely submission of routine reports such as sales and maintenance operations reports, etc.
- Degree in Business / Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in strategic business development and servicing.
- Prior experience in Advertising Technologies will be advantageous.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented culture.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Resourceful and energetic personality with a driven and tenacious attitude.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080