- Business Management (BM) is the team responsible for the management and oversight of the Commercial Banking (CMB) business, covering Corporate and Business Banking as well as the respective product areas.
- The BM team is tasked with delivering on the CMB strategy in line with the Group strategy objectives and our goal to be the leading international bank locally and regionally. The CMB team provides financial services to more than 7,000 business clients, with more than 400 staff
- Business Managers are responsible and accountable for the management of areas of accountability of the CMB business, covering products, propositions and regulatory and compliance considerations, working with partners from across the bank.
- Grow sustainable revenues from the existing customer portfolio and through acquisition of new quality customers
- Effective management of all aspects of business risk, and work to mitigate and effectively manage risks within the business
- Monitor the business and areas of accountability regularly and financial metrics
- Work collaboratively with other Global Businesses, Product and Service Partners to deliver on projects, enhancements and updates to improve outcomes for the business and clients
- Establish an effective working relationship with all partners and stakeholders in order to deliver deffective outcomes and enhancements, and ensure sustainable growth
- Maintain active contact and oversight of the business areas of accountability, and ensure senior management and key stakeholders for kept updated
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial services in management, operations, risk or client coverage
- Sound knowledge of core commercial banking products, credit and lending, trade services, treasury, and investment banking products, local regulations and exposure to corporate banking industry
- Strong inter-personal, business development and managerial skills, as well as excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Clear ability to delicately handle and resolve inter/intra departmental issues relating to CMB, developed on the job and through attendance on appropriate training programs/attachments.
- Knowledge of corporate credit through exposure and experience in a corporate lending environment
- Established understanding of local and regional regulations, and keen awareness of financial crime risk management
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940