- Salary up to $5000 with 2 months Variable Bonus
- Great benefits - Transport , Dental , Specialist Claim , 5 days week !
- Opportunity to work with a rapidly growing trading MNC
- Responsible for monitoring and improving organizational processes with the aim of making them as efficient as possible.
- Research and analysis feature heavily in this role, as continuous improvement managers map out all workflows, remove waste and low-value activities, and recommend solutions.
- Reports to Director directly on proposal, reviews and reports
- Analyze existing business processes using various methods such as gap analysis, etc.
- Monitor daily operation to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
- Identify and deliver service improvement activity across the operation through "Kaizen(improvement)" methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- Ensure the business impact and project objectives/dependencies are identified, reported on and managed at all times
- Degree holder in any discipline
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably with exposure in improvement supporting.
- Strong analytical ability and sensitive to numbers and figures
- Strong project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Central / West
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977