- Supporting the company's digital solutions (e.g. ERP, QMS, MES and manufacturing digital solutions) to maximize the usage and integration.
- Support, Monitoring and maintaining office network systems and infrastructure (e.g. Servers, DB, MS365, TrendMicro, Routers and Firewall).
- Collaborate with the vendors and internal stakeholders on enterprise related solutions (Automation and industry 4.0 Transformation).
- Supporting on the business function during the selection and the implementation phases (Workshops and customizing).
- Identifying the latest ERP, MES and manufacturing digitation solutions with the business functions for the innovation acceleration.
- Contributing to ERP strategy to promote the business product vision and address the business challenges while ensuring the company's End-2-End process vision.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, System or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in the IT projects in Engineering/Manufacturing Industry.
- Good in oral and written communication skills.
- Possess knowledge in digital technologies (e.g. Big data, Cloud APP, ERP, MES, Kepware, SQL, AWS, Python, BI and Microsoft Office).
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327