- Negotiate pricing and other terms of purchase
- Manage strategic suppliers and suppliers with filed activities.
- Quote materials, procure materials, components, equipment, and services at the lowest cost consistent with consideration of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need. Expedite and ensure the timely receipt of materials.
- Work with engineering and MPM or SCM to recommend new suppliers.
- Issue RFQs, analyse proposals, negotiate prices and delivery, issue and/or adjust purchase orders in a timely manner. Follow-up on orders, verify delivery, approve payment, and maintain necessary records.
- Negotiate vendor contracts, as appropriate. Follow standard purchasing business processes.
- Coordinate/drive purchasing activities with manufacturing and engineering departments to maintain inventory at planned levels.
- Lead problem resolution for material related accounting and receiving issues.
- Develop methods of business simplification for the procurement function. Assist or participate with the development of ISO documents for the purchasing function.
- Review MRP on a regular basis.
- Execute and cancel pull ins, push outs and planned orders as prioritized.
- Identify issues and escalate as necessary to materials management.
- Review and ensure actions per disposition of ECOs on a worldwide basis.
- Maintain inventory levels per plan and performs E&Z analysis. Minimize excess and zero demand inventory.
- Provide input to management regarding action plans to address long term issues.
- Pull and read part specifications and engineering drawings. Utilize knowledge of material types to communicate with engineers and suppliers. Provide feedback to engineering for cost reduction efforts.
- Degree in Business or its equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in sourcing, managing suppliers
- Proficient with MS OFFICE & SAP system
Interested applicants, kindly email an updated version of your resume to email@example.com.
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog
Personnel Reg No: R1764275
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1764275