Buyer (Project Procurement/ EPC)
Salary $4500 depending on experience
Our Client is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. They are actively looking for Buyer to join their team.
- Responsible for the international procurement of equipment and services according to the established policies of the company.
- Work with stakeholders to improve the procurement process to attain the maximum value for the company.
- Responsible for purchasing processes through to purchase orders that ensure delivery of material, equipment, and services to meet the company requirements.
- Ensures that the procurement process is in adherence to company and client requirements, company policies and procedures to ensure successful delivery of project requirements.
- Ensures that all purchases are competitively bid or that sufficient justification and documentation is obtained to allow non-bid purchases.
- Evaluate risk and implement an appropriate risk management plan to prevent both cost and schedule over run and ensure continuity of supply for the projects.
- Handle and manage Project RFQ's, commercial evaluations, PO award and PO administration to final delivery and PO close out.
- Maintain a commercially sound Vendor base, survey the market for new supply sources including non-traditional ones and maintain Project "Approved Vendor List".
- Manage the evaluation of vendor performance on continuous basis with the team.
- Co-ordinate factory loading forecast to enable factory material planning to provide timely delivery of material to support project execution.
- Work with team on continuous process improvement.
- Submit monthly consolidated group savings report and special project orders.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Engineering and 3 years of related experience in managing projects, experienced in process automation, Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC) or Large Oil & Gas industries preferably.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are required.
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management is required.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP System
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579