- Responsible for end-to-end implementation i.e. Gathering requirements, analyzing, designing, coding and deployment
- Develop, test and deploy fixes to in-scope applications as required.
- Provide detailed impact assessment on changes impacting in-scope applications.
- Adopt continuous improvement approach by recommending improvements in the processes.
- To liaise with business analysts for clarification and understanding of requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Min 4 years of relevant experience in C++ programming
- Hands on experience in C++ Development (back-end) with Java experience is a plus
- Work well under pressure and test independently with minimal supervision
- Financial domain knowledge/experience is a plus
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547