CAD Designer I (AutoCAD/ Petrochemical/ Contract)
Develop and maintain 2D CAD drawings (e.g. PFD's, P&ID's, One-Lines, General Layouts for all disciplines, Plans, Sections and Details, etc.) using software such as AutoCAD (required), Microstation and/or SmartSketch
- Maintenance and updating of technical drawings on all the site facilities installations (P&ID mark ups, isometric drawings, general arrangement drawings, etc) produced by in house designers, MOC and Major Project turnover.
- Support activities that communicate drawing requirements and resolve drawings issue with other functional department. * May require to perform field verification as part of documentation as-built deliverables.
- Develop computer generated drawings, isometrics, details, plans, schedules, and data sheets.
- Prepare dimensional drawings for layouts and non-dimensional drawings such as one lines, etc.
- Revises drawings based on instructions from engineers, etc.
- Communicate effectively and work with other members of the design team of each individual project assignment. Interface management across disciplines.
- Document control support, database administration, and progress reporting.
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company and contractor's engineering team that affect the discipline engineering drawings.
- Keep Supervisor informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
- 3-5 years in design and drafting role for downstream, oil, gas and chemical industry
- Familiar with Computer Aided Drafting (AutoCAD) and Engineering Drawing Management System (Autodesk Vault)
- Familiar with Site Naming Convention, Codes and Standards
- General knowledge of 2D CAD software AutoCAD/Microstation/SmartSketch
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Preferably a Diploma or certificate in design or drafting from reputable educational institute
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259