CAD Designer (Mechanical/ Pro E/ Up to $3500)
Our MNC client is the world's leading oilfield services provider located in Jurong Industrial Area.
Prepares and maintains engineering or sustaining project design layouts, production drawings and other related documentation per ANSI/ company standards completely and accurately considering methods of manufacture, tolerance, and their effect on related parts or assemblies.
Act as a technical assistant to Engineer to support new product qualification and commercialized production support.
He or She Reports directly to the Project Manager, Team Leader or Mechanical Engineer.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Functions as a design engineer for routine/correction (ECR & ECO).
- Prepares average complexity original mechanical layouts using the CAD system
- Depending on seniority, prepares and maintains the most complex mechanical and average complexity electrical/electronic product/production drawings and other related documentation from layouts, sketches, or verbal instruction using the CAD system on a consistent and competent basis.
- Responsible for the accuracy of his/ her own assignments except features of design which are the responsibility of the project engineer.
- Possesses a total understanding of ANSI/ company drafting methods, standards and procedures.
- Possesses a total understanding of company manufacturing processes and techniques, and interpretation of ANSI/ company standards and procedures
- Possesses a total understanding of mechanical and basic knowledge of electrical/ electronic product line
- Maintains accurate status reports on all projects assigned.
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
- Depending on Seniority, disposition Inspection Failure Reports with the support of Engineers.
- Prepares test plans, Plan logistics and parts for testing, support test execution with the support of Engineers.
- Prepares Product Qualification Plan with the support of Engineering and Subject Matter expert.
- Lead small sourcing and technical projects with the support of Engineering Experience and Competencies:
- Preferably possess diploma qualification (eg. Mechanical, manufacturing or specifically drafting) from recognized instituition.
- Proficient in drawing softwares, eg.Pro E, CREO, Solidworks etc.
- Mechanical background/ understanding on systems
- Geometric tolerancing
- Business Systems (product file management system, ERP)
- Relevant CAD Systems
- Electromechanical Design
- Manufacturing Technology
- Material Selection
- Mechanical System Design
- Product Maintainability
- Product Reliability
- Simulation and Modeling
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to contribute independently
- Quality and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com to apply for the position.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Ng Yew Koon Sherry
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259