We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Cad Designer (Electromechanical Design / Oil Gas)
- Prepare and maintain engineering or sustaining project design layouts, production drawings and other related documentation per ANSI standards completely and accurately considering methods of manufacture, tolerance, and their effect on related parts or assemblies.
- Act as a technical assistant to Engineer to support new product qualification and commercialized production support.
- Function as a design engineer for routine/correction (ECR & ECO).
- Prepare average complexity original mechanical layouts using the CAD system
- Depending on seniority, prepare and maintain the most complex mechanical and average complexity electrical/electronic product/production drawings and other related documentation from layouts, sketches, or verbal instruction using the CAD system on a consistent and competent basis.
- Responsible for the accuracy of his/ her own assignments except features of design which are the responsibility of the project engineer.
- Possess a total understanding of ANSI/ drafting methods, standards and procedures.
- Possess a total understanding of manufacturing processes and techniques, and interpretation of ANSI/ standards and procedures
- Possess a total understanding of mechanical and basic knowledge of electrical/ electronic product line
- Maintain accurate status reports on all projects assigned.
- Prepare test plans, Plan logistics and parts for testing, support test execution with the support of Engineers.
- Prepare Product Qualification Plan with the support of Engineering and Subject Matter expert.
- Lead small sourcing and technical projects with the support of Engineering
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855