- Deliver personalized service over the telephone to customers in call centre on banking products, accounts, and services enquiries in an effective and efficient manner.
- Able to understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions and attention.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction.
- Consistently deliver excellent quality service to our customers to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Solicit customers' feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions.
- Minimum ITE Nitec holders with 2 years' call center experience.
- Possess high-quality customer service skills and a professional communication style.
- Candidates with no experience are open to apply.
- Able to commit to Staggered Shift Schedule (with shift and transport allowance)
- Shift pattern (inclusive of weekend and public holidays):
- Morning shift - 8am to 5pm, 9am to 6pm, 10am to 6pm, 11am to 8pm
- Afternoon shift - 1pm to 10pm, 2pm to 11pm, 3pm to 12midnight
- 1 weekday off, 1 weekend off
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160