- Day to Day operations of call center and agents to achieve targeted service level
- Conduct regular call review and coaching session with agents
- Meet individual and team qualitative and quantitative KPIs
- Handle complex and escalation. Provide resolution / case direction for escalation cases.
- Provide improvement plan to address any gaps in processes and staff performance
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly report as required by management.
- Ensure all SOP are followed, maintained, and updated.
- Forecast and plan roster
- Diploma or Degree with any related field
- With at least 3 years of experience in the contact center industry.
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel, and with good verbal and written presentation skills
- Cover Team Manager's duties and shift when necessary
- Able to work in shift and weekends if business require
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160