· Deliver consistent advice and support to Customers on our services and memberships in accordance with the company's service standards and quality objective
· Assist with membership enrollment
· Provide remote technical assistance to customers (Carry out the troubleshooting process, helping customer to use our service
· Manage outgoing calls to customers during customer journey (cars alarms, prevention of any arising danger, critical battery charge, etc.
· Handle customer' enquiries, complaints, litigations and feedback
· Analyze each situations and escalate calls to the right team to ensure the best and quickest action
· Create and send new membership cards to customers with welcome letters
· Be in charge of outgoing calls for satisfaction survey.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to listen and empathize with staff and customers
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high volume environment
· Excellent team working skills and flexibility in approach to work
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion