- Deliver consistent advice and support to Customers on our services and memberships in accordance with the company's service standards and quality objective
- Assist with membership enrollment
- Provide remote technical assistance to customers (Carry out the troubleshooting process, helping customer to use our service
- Manage outgoing calls to customers during customer journey (cars alarms, prevention of any arising danger, critical battery charge, etc.
- Handle customer' enquiries, complaints, litigations and feedback
- Analyze each situations and escalate calls to the right team to ensure the best and quickest action
- Create and send new membership cards to customers with welcome letters
- Be in charge of outgoing calls for satisfaction survey.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to listen and empathize with staff and customers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high volume environment
- Excellent team working skills and flexibility in approach to work
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547