Our client is looking for a campaign & programs specialist (integrated marketing campaign) with good Asia Pacific and Japan market skills to help drive the performance of our campaigns and demand generation programs. The role requires responsibility of results within campaigns and programs, so you will have determination to hit KPIs.
The candidate needs excellent planning, organization and execution skills, as well as the ability to collaborate effectively with key business stakeholders and be accountable for results. Analytical capability is crucial for understanding and managing demand generation, forecasting, budgeting, lead flow and process involved in running an effective marketing engine.
Proven experience in programmatic demand generation through integrated marketing campaigns and customer journeys is critical.
- Develop a comprehensive campaign strategy in line with business priorities, program objective and buyer's journey across all target personas.
- Build the best practices across all demand generation programs including ABM, digital (email, display, paid media, search, social and web), direct marketing, tele, virtual events - with a focus on driving new customer acquisition, engagement, nurture and sales conversion.
- Develop segmentation strategies and design CRM programs based on identified segments and drive up-sell and cross-sell motions effectively to grow the existing business.
- Work with the global marketing teams - campaigns, programs, events, digital and product/solution to develop end to end campaigns and demand generation plan that drives acquisition growth across multiple products according to budgets and return on investment targets in APJ level.
- Influence the global marketing teams to develop right messaging and deliver relevant creatives & deliverables which suit APJ market best by giving feedback from the field stakeholders.
- Collaborate with field marketing teams to effectively adapt, plan and execute both global and regional campaigns and demand generation programs.
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize and manage project deliverables with the multiple stakeholders - Field Sales, Inside Sales, SDRs, Global Marketing and Field Marketing teams to drive efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent practical experience
- With 8+ years B2B marketing experience in a campaign manager/marketing programs manager/ marketing manager capacity.
- 8+ years' experience managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand and pipeline.
- Proven track record of building and managing demand generation programs throughout the full funnel from top to bottom and attain KPIs - net new contact acquisition, MQL, SAL/SQL, pipeline and revenue.
- Experience in the cloud-based subscription markets
- Experience in CRM systems (e.g., SalesForce), Marketing Automation tools (e.g., Marketo), and performance tracking tools (e.g., Adobe Marketing Cloud) to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Understanding of closed loop marketing - metrics and results.
- Skilled in audience segmentation and persona targeting.
- Monitoring data quality. Work with marketing operations to append and enrich data to improve segmentation and targeting.
- Excellent analytics background and ability to critically analyze and leverage performance data to measure and optimize campaign performance.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing mix and channels.
- Experience in digital demand generation programs - virtual events, webinars and emails.
- Ability to work under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across diverse teams in different time zones with excellent communications & influencing skills.
- Hands on and less reliant on an agency
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160