We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Campaign Executive to join our banking client on a contract basis. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing campaigns, tracking data, and communicating with customers.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns, including drafting copies for customer-facing communications such as website copy, email campaigns, SMS messages, and social media ads.
- Raise internal memorandum of understanding for various promotions, eDMs and other internal communications.
- Track campaign data and performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and adjust campaigns accordingly.
- Respond to customer inquiries related to promotions and campaigns.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and execute campaign strategies.
- Collaborate with product managers to improve the customer journey for certain digital banking services.
- Conduct live verification of services to ensure they are suitable for the public
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or any related field.
- Prior experience in marketing or banking is good to have.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience with data analysis and tracking.
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374