- Supports the candidate marketing and talent brand campaigns in Singapore, working closely with counterparts across Southeast Asia on geography-wide campaigns.
- Develop marketing strategy and execute programs aligned to the local market strategy. Programs can include advertising, collateral/credentials development, writing, web & blog content management, social media planning and content creation, among others
- Leverage relevant regional marketing and communications programs, tailoring as necessary to local market conditions.
- Ensure successful program completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget.
- Measure results from programs and provide information on relevant metrics to program owners as appropriate.
- Manage and forecast marketing budget for assignments and ensure that supervisor is kept appraised of progress against budgets and timelines. Escalate appropriately any potential budget and time over-runs.
- Collaborate with Southeast Asia and global teams, such as HR and Businesses, to strengthen brand positioning and develop marketing programs.
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years' experience in marketing and/or marketing communications roles
- Strategic Marketing & Communications, especially in area of specialization or crossing several functional/technical areas
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to issues
- Superior oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas
- Experience in integrated marketing concepts, branding and message development
- Experience in campaign management, digital marketing, collateral production and content development
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160